RSL Sub-Branch Membership Registration
Any person who has served in the Australian Defence Force, or served with or supported or was otherwise engaged with the Australian Defence Force or the Armed Forces of its Allies, for at least 6 months, or any other person provided for in the Constitution, may be admitted to Service Membership.
If you think you are eligible for membership click here for information on how to obtain a copy of your Service Records.
Persons who are eligible to become an Affiliate Member of North Bondi must be eighteen years or older and is available to spouses and partners of a Service Member of the Sub-Branch and Sub-Branch employees only.
The Returned & Services League of Australia Mission Statement
RSL exists to provide for the well-being, care, compensation and commemoration of serving and ex-serving Defence Force Personnel and their dependants and promote Government and Community awareness of the need for a stable and progressive Australia.
Objectives of the League
- Provide effective and efficient management of the League’s assets and resources for the benefit of its members and of the serving members of the ADF.
- Provide Welfare and Advocacy services to serving and ex-service persons and their dependants.
- Assist all serving and ex-serving men and women in need of support.
- Provide a support base to encourage future membership of the League.
- Support the provision of commemoration and remembrance of those who have served our Country.
- Encourage fellowship and mateship for members of the League.
- Act as an effective lobby group to Government.
- Provide moral and active support for the ADF:
- Promotion of fair pay, allowances and benefits for ADF personnel.
- Provision of comfort parcels for ADF members serving overseas by through the RSL Australian Forces Overseas Fund.
- Provision of Honorary membership of the League for the ensuing year for members of the ADF returning from operational or peace keeping duties.
- Promotion of loyalty and pride for Australia, the Crown and the Australian Flag.
- Co-operation with other ex-service organisations.
- Support the education of the Australia’s youth in the achievements of our Armed Forces.